negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: Policy/Research
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 31-OCT-18
- Job Reference: WKS/1364938
- Job Title: Research Analyst – 3 year fixed term
- Business Unit:
About the role
As a Research Analyst, you will contribute to the development and delivery of research, evaluation and analysis to support the outcomes and outputs for the research and evaluation team and wider Worksafe.
To be successful in this role you will have knowledge and experience in research and evaluation concepts and methods as they are applied in policy and operational environment coupled with experience in the appropriate use of mixed method approaches including quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Contribute to a multi-year work programme to inform and evaluate system wide approaches to workforce development amongst other key deliverables
- Assist in the maintenance of a strong and accessible evidence-base to inform harm prevention interventions
- Provide and apply research insights to health and safety problems within specific sectors
- Support the provision of research and evaluation design and delivery services
- Support WorkSafe to design operational approaches that deliver on business outcomes and targets
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in research and evaluation concepts and methods as they are applied in a policy and operational environment
- Experience in the appropriate use of mixed method approaches including quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
- Experience in the co-delivery of research solutions in a client serving environment
- Experience in undertaking literature scans and reviews
- Experience in the analysis and reporting of research projects
- Experience in administering contracts for external research deliverables
- Experience in culturally appropriate research.
WorkSafe is New Zealand’s primary workplace health and safety regulator. Our Chief Executive Nicole Rosie leads over 550 staff based across New Zealand who are working to lift health and safety performance, supporting New Zealanders to return home from work healthy and safe.
How to apply
Click the apply button and include your CV and cover letter. You can find out more about this role by emailing email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 14th November 2018.