Ki Māha speaks of pleasure, of contentment in a special place perfectly balanced between land and sea. Showcasing one of the best beachside experiences New Zealand has to offer, our dishes express the very essence of distinctly Aotearoa cuisine.
This is an amazing opportunity for an exceptional Restaurant Manager to work in a dream location on Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island. Ki Māha is the newest hospitality destination restaurant and wine brand, that delivers a high quality hospitality offering.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager, with great skills in management of the front of house including staff and a high level of customer service, to take on a full time position at Ki Māha, and become an integral part of the Ki Māha restaurant and wine brand team. You must possess a passion for the dining scene, and be self motivated with a can do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced, passionate team with opportunities to up skill and advance your career.
To create a great work life balance on beautiful Waiheke Island, the ideal candidate should be currently living on the island or looking to relocate. Great remuneration plus seasonal and holiday bonuses available for the right candidates.
The right to work in New Zealand, with the right skills for the position is essential.
About the role
To plan, oversee and direct the operation of the restaurant and ensure the efficient management of the restaurant and maintain food, service and health and safety standards to the establishment’s standards. Supervise and manage all restaurant service. This is a senior position so the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years industry experience.
• Whilst on duty manage front of house staff – impart knowledge, skills and training to all front of house staff to ensure high standards and uphold staff morale.
• Maintain procedures to ensure a high standard of customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to cope under pressure and be able to work unsupervised, leading by example.
• Managers Certificate.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to smoothly mediate any problems that may arise.
• Positive attitude, outgoing, friendly personality, with a can do problem solving attitude.
If you’d love to join our team, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.