– The opportunity to work in an iconic NZ company
– A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
– Saturday role
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, whichencompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 storesnationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers.With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, wetake pride in the development of our people to become great retailers.
Based at our Rebel Sport Timaru store, part time vacancies currently exists for Retail SalesAssistants. This is a busy role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environmentis a must. This role will suit someone that is interested in the homewares/retailindustry and is able to work flexible hours as required.
To besuccessful in this role you will need:
– Proven retail experience
– To be driven and motivated to achieve
– To be a customer service SUPERSTAR, you will appreciate the importance we place on our customers
– A can-do / will-do attitude
– To be able to work without supervision
– An understanding of what it means to be flexible in a retail environment.
– A desire to sell to customers.
– Manage stock to best advantage.
– Ability to work one day in a weekend
– An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace
Our team isthe driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance oflooking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training,incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities forcareer development.
If you are confident that you can be our next customerservice/sales superstar then apply on-line today!
Positioncloses: 17 January 2021
If you haveany questions please contact Caitlin Taylor on [email protected]
BriscoeGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
Allapplications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
CommunicationValuing People Innovation Vision