About the role
Foodies (FSNI) is on an awesome journey to become a truly customer insights-driven and efficient Co-op, and one that is digitally enabled. We want to be a digital business that continuously exploits digital technologies, blurs digital and physical worlds – creating new sources of value for customers and increasing operational agility and simplicity.
As a critical member of the team, you will be building scalable and high-performing SAP solutions, using the latest architectural patterns and software.
You will use latest development tools, techniques and paradigms in order to develop SAP BW HANA & and the latest SAP visualization solutions that is at the core of our business.
Your day-to-day role will typically include the following:
· Design, develop, maintain and implement SAP BW HANA solutions across all FSNI operational areas including smart data access to other operational data warehouses.
· Collaborate on innovative solutions in the areas of SAP HANA and data provisioning to support both the productive & future BI and Data initiatives, which include but is not limited to packaged visualization tools like SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and Fiori
· Analyze SAP BW HANA, SAP ECC Embedded BW and other data warehouses data architecture & design in terms of efficient, completeness and accuracy.
· Continuous SAP BW HANA optimization and stabilization across all implemented areas.
· Additional skills of interest but not essential would be:
· Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , SAP ECC Fiori, SAP Embedded BW & SAP BW/4 HANA will be an advantage
· SAP Certification in relevant Functional areas will be an added advantage.
· Experience of delivering solutions using non-SAP BI technologies (Oracle, MS Azure BI, Tableau, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlikview etc).
· Python, R, Data gathering and Statistics skills
Passionate about tech, you’ll thrive in agile, collaborative environments and be energized by the part you’ll play in our digital journey.
Skills and experience you need:
· Development and optimization experience with SAP BW 7.4 & 7.5 on HANA & SAP HANA 1 SP10 or above or an equivalent Data Warehouse technology including but not limited to Microsoft SQL, IBM COGNOS and QlikView.
· Good knowledge of project tracking software such as JIRA.
· You will be a doer, capable of speedily delivering high volumes of quality work, yet also be flexible and able respond to incoming requests.
· Experience in Data Warehousing.
· ABAP, BW 7.4 and BW 7.5 experience on HANA.
We’re a team of 22,000 New Zealanders in a growing network of 340+ stores (PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Gilmours & Fresh Collective). We serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world!