negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 25-OCT-19
- Job Reference: NZ/CORR-014
- Job Title: Scheduler – Mt Eden Corrections Facility
- Business Unit:
Put your organisational skills to the test.
Do you have a keen eye for detail, a high level of initiative and enjoy communicating with a diverse group of people?
This role operates as the key conduit between our case management teams and programme providers in the smooth, efficient and seamless delivery of services.
From educational and therapeutic programmes to internal employment opportunities, your proactive approach to coordinating activities will ensure completion in a timely manner in line with offender plans. Through the monitoring of waitlists, your flexibility to respond to the ever changing needs of our offenders will be paramount to their success and yours.
You are systems savvy and have the ability to forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders. Proactive in nature, your ability to pre-empt and react positively to circumstances underlines your strength in planning and organisation. Quick to identify and address issues, you are able to provide appropriate solutions to potential road blocks within the frameworks of compliance and legislation.
To be successful in this varied and challenging role you will;
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in the MS suite of applications and database systems,
- Be meticulous in the recording and maintaining of information,
- Possess exceptional work/ time management skills
- Operate effectively with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision.
Apply now and become part of our team.
The salary for this position is $68,919.