Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people? Bring your excellent customer-service skills to our engaging and unique roles!
We currently have a number of Fixed-Term and Permanent roles available across a number of our Red Security sites in Auckland. These roles provide great progression opportunities within our Company and are Living Wage sites. Come and join our great team and be a part of something great!
If you are interested in Customer Service Security, this may be the role for you! In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of Permanent staff to join our Auckland team. Our clients want to engage people eager to be a part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and security to their people & customers coming into their environments every year.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills, progression and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for our Clients and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment! Candidates should deliver upon our core company values and deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
– Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service & security services
– Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
– Must be professional and honest at all times
– Must have a tidy and professional appearance at all times
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT)
– Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry
– Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking and being on your feet
– Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you’ve got!)
– Security experience not necessary but is desirable!
– Able to work on a rotating roster, including availability on evening and weekends- Have a clean Criminal History
– Have a current COA Security License or be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain one