• Provide critical senior programme advice and support
• Support delivery of complex programmes of work
• Fixed Term / Secondment to end of June 2020, National Office, Wellington
MSD is all about working together to make a difference. To build on this we are looking for a Senior Advisor Business Integration to support the development of the MSD Integrated Work Programme and other key strategic initiatives.
You will have a history of delivery and achievement on significant projects/ programmes of work as well as managing and influencing others while working collaboratively across teams and sectors.
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in providing high level advice and guidance.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience managing internal stakeholder relationships
• Proven programme management skills and experience at a senior level, ideally with some in the public service arena
• Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes of work
• Demonstrated ability to see the “big picture” and understand the strategic context of projects
• Proven decision-making experience and leadership demonstrated in leading and implementing a range of successful programmes of work
• Extensive experience in a project/change management role, ideally within the public service arena
• Understanding or experience in Agile, SaFE and Lean methodologies
How to Apply
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close 5.00 pm Monday 30th November 2020
Joining MSD means being part of a whānau that celebrates the diversity each individual represents. We show manaaki, we care about the wellbeing and success of people and want everyone to thrive, and be who they are in a supportive and inclusive working environment. We work together to make a difference for communities while doing the right thing with integrity. We are a Treaty partner committed to strengthening relationships with Māori, Hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so we can assist you through the recruitment process.