negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: Advisor
- Location: Wellington City
- Date Advertised: 05-NOV-18
- Job Reference: MOJ/1365391
- Job Title: Senior Advisor
- Business Unit:
Senior Advisor – Operations Support, National Service Delivery, Operations Support, National Office
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role.
- Lead projects to improve the services that we provide to New Zealand Pubic
- Supportive managers and great team environment with opportunities to grow and develop
The Ministry of Justice provides a range of justice services around New Zealand. We have more than 3000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vision of a safe and just New Zealand.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Senior Advisors who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to join our team. The role provides direct advice and support to frontline service delivery across the National Service Delivery teams who include transcription services, judicial libraries, collections, call centres and centralised services and central processing.
The key functions of the role are to
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation
- Supporting Implementation of improvement initiatives including the provision of supporting material, training, communications and stakeholder engagement and management.
- Working with other Ministry business groups, units and teams to ensure a consistent and collaborative approach and continued improved across all areas
We’re seeking action-oriented individuals who are critical thinkers and pragmatic. A key element for these roles will be to drive national consistency and building a collaborative and multijurisdictional work environment. To be successful in the position you will:
- Have a proven history of delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Have exceptional written skills
- Be a proven communicator and able to build trust relationships across a wide range of audiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities
- Be able to see things from many different points of view and make connections to various streams of work
- Contribute to positive teams and actively support team members to deliver on work priorities within agreed time frames and quality standards.
This is an exciting time to join a fun and innovative team and help shape the services we deliver to New Zealanders.
Salary range: $75,962 – $102,772
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Thursday 15 November 2018.