negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 25-FEB-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1452247
- Job Title: Senior Analyst (Data Quality)
- Business Unit:
If you’re looking for your “why”, then come and join us at TEC. We believe in the transformational benefits of education and vocational training and as a result we invest $3 billion a year in tertiary education and training, and seek to lift the aspirations and skill bases of all New Zealanders from ages 7 to 74.
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst (Data Quality) Fees Free, who can lead and embed processes that enable the delivery of our Fees Free policy. You will support the team leader to:
- monitor, assess and reconcile TEOs’ delivery against their funding; and
- Support fees free payment and recovery processes, including continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Support the reporting processes TEOs must complete in relation to fees free, including the continuous improvement of reporting processes and tools.
- Determine and recommend Fees Free allocations based on application of criteria and analysis of data.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively working to support the Team Leader to develop a client-focused and strategically aligned delivery of the Fees Free policy
- Setting standards of excellence in Fees Free delivery and ensuring high quality analytical advice, including appropriate analysis and review.
- Supporting the development of systems and procedures to support standards of excellence.
What will you bring to the role?
- Your previous analytical skills in a customer centric or policy delivery environment.
- Passion for the customer and building great customer service working within a team.
- Experience in contact end to end systems and processes and policy delivery
What will you get in return?
- Join us at an exciting time where we are continuing to build on our Fees Free approach and standards.
- Collaborative team and supportive manager.
- $86 – $101k+, depending on experience.
- A range of benefits including flexible working options, a wellness programme and the ability to purchase extra leave.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now. Applications close on Sunday 8 March 2020. Applications should be directed to, Mark Brewis, Senior Consultant, Ranstad, via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone 04 471 6464.
Please note, you must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residency to be considered for this role.
The TEC is an employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.