negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 19-FEB-20
- Job Reference: NZ/WA0XXZ
- Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (Data Integrity) – Contract
- Business Unit:
- Senior Business Analyst (two positions)
- Initial contract till 30 June with possibility to extend
- Wellington based
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of an injury. We are currently looking to engage two experienced contract Senior Business Analysts to work with an exciting Agile Release Train (ART) for an existing three to five years change programme.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- working with two to three AEP agile teams
- requirements/user story elicitation and documentation in consultation with the business
- assisting with detailed design, build, test and deployment as required
- assisting with user experience, change management, comms and AEP frameworks
- stakeholder management.
- Significant experience working on projects aligned with Agile ways preferably in a SaFe environment
- Data integrity experience
- Excellent BA skills in relation to requirements gathering and documenting
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly adaptive and can hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and self-managed whilst also being able to work collaboratively within a team
What you get in return:
- Wellington based – close to train station
- Be a part of a three to five year change programme in a complex organisation
- Diverse and inclusive environment
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect, and connection with the communities where we work – benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a good fit – applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website online.