negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 12-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/1432419
- Job Title: Senior Business Applications Analyst
- Business Unit:
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua is a small Crown agency with a big job to do – to ensure New Zealanders have the skills and the knowledge they need to ensure lifelong success to build a great country. We lead the Government’s relationship with the tertiary education sector in New Zealand and provide career services from education to employment.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Application Analyst to join the Service Management team in our wider Customer Contact Group. Our Customer Contact Group is responsible for ensuring a high standard of efficient and effective customer focused service, and building high levels of satisfaction and trust in the TEC.
You will be joining in the start-up phase of our contact centre and will take a lead role as product owner for our recently implemented customer relationship management system (CRM).
We are looking for a 6 Jan 2020 start date for the successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Using your excellent written and verbal communication skills to champion and provide subject matter expertise for our CRM system across the TEC.
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand and prioritise upgrades and changes to the CRM to ensure it delivers the best value for the organisation.
- Working closely with our Information Directorate as system owners to enable system changes and configuration changes as agreed.
- Supporting and mentoring members of the Service Management team and other TEC staff that have a key role to play in the success of our CRM system.
- Drawing on your analytical skills to translate data into accessible Plain English performance reporting, for our Customer Contact Group managers, our Executive Leadership Team and our Board.
What will you bring to the role?
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and highly experienced using the Microsoft suite of tools (especially Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to understand business requirements, prioritisation matrices, and translate this for IT and system configurators.
- Business application analyst experience working on a CRM system, ideally D365 / Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ability to translate system limitations and technical details to end users and the business.
- Fundamental Business Analysis skills including requirement elicitation, process design, and documentation, plus other work as required to ensure a change success.
- Ability to form and maintain successful working relationships within, and across teams.
- Experience in a business facing project role.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others, including junior staff.
What will you get in return?
- Join us at an exciting time, with scope to have impact and make changes to a core organisation wide system.
- Collaborative team with a supportive manager and wider leadership team.
- $92k – $108k+, depending on experience.
- A range of benefits including flexible working options, a wellness programme and the ability to purchase extra leave.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now. Applications close 6pm on 19 November. For more information see the position description or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TEC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.