Senior Business Architects play a key role in structuring the business processes and information of the world’s leading organisations. In this role, you will help drive organisations forward from their as-is states to their desired states. You will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements. You will accomplish your goals by working with a dynamic project team to align strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives. This position requires travel between Wellington and Auckland, and has the option to be based in either location.
**In this role, you will:**
* Partner with both the client and the technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from identifying and defining process flows and use cases, through to user acceptance testing
* Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client’s direction, in the pursuit of best practices
* Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered work product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
* Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualisation
* Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
* Explore various industry standard methodologies and to communicate their policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
* Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key PRPC functionality
* Provide technical training and user support to business groups
* A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
* A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
* A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
**Pega Value – Teamwork: We look for ideas everywhere irrespective of hierarchy.**
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams in customer organisations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
* A quick learner with excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
* Creative and strategic thinker with a focus on achieving outcomes, yet with excellent attention to detail and process orientation
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
* Willingness to go the extra mile
* Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
* Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice