negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 12-OCT-18
- Job Reference: NZ/18798
- Job Title: Senior Customer Centred Designer
- Business Unit:
- Customer Centred Design team
- Design thinking, including service and product design
- Thought leadership, change and innovation
Our vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury: Improving lives every day.
What we’re looking for:
- A person centred designer looking to put their skills to use in making a real difference to New Zealander’s
- A person who seeks and thrives on creating meaningful change. You’ll work in the Customer Centred Design team on projects that range broadly across injury prevention, internal change and the health and social sector
- A person who embraces complexity, a system’s thinking approach and a deep understanding of behaviour change
- You’ll bring your design, research, and ethnography skill set to the mix, helping teams and projects connect customer’s needs, build empathy, and design implementable deliverables
What you’ll do:
- We will rely both on your person centred design skills, service design, design thinking and thought leadership as well as on your ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Work in projects and in teams, we’ll ask you to be collaborative, be a good stakeholder manager, and work in multiple projects right across ACC at any one time
- You’ll need an understanding of (and a depth in at least one) of the following: user research, opportunity definition, prototyping and testing and concept development
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important to our business. We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefiting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run until our ideal candidate is found. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.
Please view the position description and if you have any questions about the role, please email Sheronika Shandil, Recruitment and Selection Consultant for ACC – Sheronika.Shandil@acc.co.nz