Enhance your career and play a key support role in a central government agency
• Can you add real value and think outside the administrative box?
• Do you continuously look for new ways to make improvements?
• Do you have a genuine desire to deliver top- notch customer service?
The Treasury is the New Zealand Government’s lead economic and financial advisor. Our vision is to be a world-leading Treasury working towards higher living standards for New Zealanders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Facilities team for a Senior Facilities Assistant. We are looking for someone who is highly organised and motivated with previous administrative experience with a strong customer centric attitude to help us deliver a great service.
In this role you will provide robust administration support for facilities, security and international travel related activities. Including but not limited to:
• Property Administration
• Security Administration
• Health and Safety Administration
• Effective planning and organisational skills, including time management and prioritising work in a complex work environment
• Calm, methodical with an ability to think proactively and manage multiple deliverables
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong relationship management skills
• High levels of integrity, with practised judgment and discretion
• Openness to doing things differently with a continuous improvement mind-set
• Background or particular interest in Travel
• Interest in Health and Safety
You must also be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) security clearance. Ordinarily to obtain this level of clearance candidates must have a 10 year checkable background in countries where meaningful and reliable checks can be undertaken.
The Treasury values diversity and inclusive work practices amongst its employees and encourages a positive work/non-work balance so please talk to use about flexible work options.
The appointment range for this position is $58,721 – $69,083 – $79,445.
Application close -Sunday, 24 November. All applications must be made online.
Please see the attached Job Descriptions for further details and for more information please contact Kelly Coburn, Manager Ahikā, Facilities and Business Support, email@example.com.