**Who is Mastercard?**
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant, Business Development
Mastercard Data & Services, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, platforms, information, loyalty and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
• The Business Development Role for Mastercard Data and Services is focused on building industry network to drive the sales process
• Perform comprehensive analysis to establish deep understanding of Client needs and potential solutions to identify the most critical aspects of a problem
• Build relationships and network with internal and external stakeholders, influencers, sponsors and decision-makers to enable relevant support is aligned with core business objectives
• Manage the sales cycle and related processes from client needs identification through contractual development and execution incl. writing well-structured and persuasive proposals
• Develop sales-support materials (i.e. presentations, business cases etc) that articulate the compelling nature of MasterCard Data & Services qualitatively and quantitatively to address client challenges
• Ensure engagement quality, leading post-implementation review activities and follow-on opportunity identification
• Contribute to project delivery efforts utilising core consultancy skills and industry knowledge (e.g. perform Project Management or subject matter expertise input responsibilities as appropriate)
• Participate in recruiting, training and developing others
• Create intellectual capital (e.g. white papers on specialist industry topics) to increase the value proposition of Mastercard Data and Services.
All About You
• You should be a highly motivated sales leader, who is experienced in services / consulting sales roles, with deep knowledge of the payments industries in New Zealand
• You should have skills and experience to contribute towards the delivery and quality management of consulting engagements.
• You should bring considerable consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm and/or leading financial services provider, with payments/card expertise and experience helping financial institutions and interacting at the leadership level
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
• Other required personal attributes include:
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication/influencing skills
• Ability to work as team member or independently who can multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Salary Guide: $190,000 – $205,000
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ firstname.lastname@example.org_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-99075