negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 12-NOV-18
- Job Reference: NZ/W50443
- Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Business Unit:
Contract role until June 2019. Starting ASAP.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Project Manager to help deliver our Analytics Platform. We are looking for a Senior PM with both a background in software development and proven experience in delivering complex projects. We are also looking for a Senior PM that has delivered project in an Agile manner and having experience as a scrum master would be an added bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual who enjoys delivering quality.
We are looking for:
- experience in the delivery of an Analytics platform or a BI/DW implementation
- strong knowledge and understanding of both business and customer needs with the ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence
- experience in complex integration style projects ideally with multivendor experience in a System Integrator role
- a background in software development and delivery
- knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together to fit a project and business environment
- experience of successfully implementing software development projects using Agile methodologies
- knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
- experience managing multi-disciplinary Project teams including Developers, Architects, Business Analysts and Testers
- the ability to demonstrate thorough understanding of software development lifecycle models
- a sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to Development teams
- the ability to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- strong analytical, planning and organization skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- the ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels within and external to the organization
- scrum master experience and/or a scrum master certification.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important to our business. We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run until our ideal candidate are found. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC careers website.
If you have any questions about the role, please email Sheronika Shandil, Talent Acquisition Consultant for ACC – Sheronika.Shandil@acc.co.nz