Do you want to improve outcomes for whānau and mokopuna in the Waikato-Tainui region? Being a Senior Project Manager on our Mokopuna Ora Sustainability project, you will develop and articulate changes in an implementation roadmap whilst managing and monitoring the changes in this exciting fixed term role until 31st of October 2020.
What you will do?
The position will ensure that best practice project management tools and methodologies are used, and material remains relevant. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for meeting the agreed project deadlines and tracking of milestones as well as be responsible for keeping the project to the agreed budget.
The role is expected to identify and bring to the attention of the project sponsors any potential risks to the delivery of project outcomes and recommendations for mitigation. The successful role holder will be a champion of change and able to hold true to the strategic intent of both the partnership and project, whilst also being able to get into the operational details.
What you will bring?
• A solid understanding of a ‘test and learn’ style of implementation.
• Ability to work in a partnership mind-set with our iwi partner
• Be able to engage with a series of diverse stakeholders
• Familiar with the complex workings of governmental organisations
• Strong experience in understanding business transformation and change infrastructure
• The ability to translate and represent the change journey in an easily consumable format for multiple and varied stakeholders.
Our tamariki and rangatahi deserve to feel safe, have their voices heard, and be surrounded by loving whānau. At Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, we’re on a journey to ensure that it happens. We are a leading social work practice that is child-centred, trauma informed and effective for all cultures.
How to apply?
Apply online with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Terri Telford on email@example.com #LI-ORG
Hurry as applications close on the 6th of November 2019