• Lead, support and contribute to a range of work programmes
• Actively participate in the development of service design, service trials and evaluations
• Work with others to turn insights and identified opportunities into differentiated service experiences
• 12 month Fixed Term/Secondment, National Office, Wellington
Client Experience and Design is responsible for the ensuring the voice of the client is embedded in the way we design, develop and deliver services to New Zealanders. Through client and channel experience design we are constantly looking for ways to make it easy to deal with us. Never satisfied with the status quo we are always looking for more effective service models and how we can deliver the right services to the right clients at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Service Designer to lead, support and contribute to a range of work programmes.
Client Experience and Design uses a co-design approach to ensure the views of our clients and stakeholders are taken into account. We work closely with the frontline to trial and test new programmes and initiatives.
In this role, you will:
• Identify and share innovative ideas that may contribute to the body of knowledge that will enable improvements to client accessibility and experiences
• Support Senior Service Designers to identify new service models that could improve outcomes for clients and develop business cases for investment in these new service models
• Draw on a wide range of insight in designing and developing service trials and evaluation
• Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking on service delivery, sharing knowledge and ideas with colleagues
• Participate in service design discussions and sessions with diverse groups of people harnessing their ideas to create innovative service designs and models
• Contribute to the development of cross channel client experience principles and client journey mapping.
Our work is fast paced and high profile. If this type of work interests you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 23rd February 2020
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org