- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 03-FEB-21
- Job Reference: NZ/1509721
- Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator (Permanent)
- Business Unit:
About the role
This full-time role is for an IT all-rounder with experience in hardware set up, service management, systems design and testing, software upgrades and technical support.
- Provide technical support for all Electoral Commission IT Systems
- Provide system and Windows Client/Server administration services
- Provide Service Desk functions when required
- Liaise with third party providers
- Monitor IT systems performance and capacity
- Maintain systems availability to meet the Commission’s business requirements
- Ensure new products and new versions of software are tested and certified
- Be available for after hours or on-call work when required
- Front-line support experience
- Must have experience in Microsoft Windows desktop & server environments, AD, GPO, DNS, etc
- Must have experience with Office365, Azure, InTune & AutoPilot
- Must have experience in PC hardware, server and networking infrastructure
- Beneficial to have experience with mobile devices in an enterprise environment
- Beneficial to have experience with PowerShell and PowerApps
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Adaptable, be able to work autonomously as well as a good team player
About the Electoral Commission – Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every new Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
Do you enjoy delivering high quality IT services from the basics through to the complex multifaceted solutions?
The Commission provides a diverse IT learning and development environment, as well as being a family friendly employer. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
To apply for this role please click APPLY ONLINE
For more information regarding this role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position close on Friday 12 February 2021 at 5pm .
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand