About the role:
We are seeking highly motivated experienced Senior Test Analysts who is keen to grow their test career and skillset to join our team. This is your chance to utilise your well demonstrated testing skills in a large and complex environment.
Due to increased workload we are seeking experienced Senior Test Analysts for the following positions:
- 2 X Senior Test Analysts
- Senior Test Analyst for our FMIS project
- Senior Test Analyst for Accessibility – 12 months fixed term
- An overview of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining test approaches, creating, maintaining, executing automation tests and analysing results.
- Perform accessibility audits and reports on our online platforms to provide an accurate benchmark of MSD’s current state to inform investment profile and development.
- Build strong trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure a high standard of testing is performed.
What you will bring:
- Be technically savvy – you will be expected to develop both manual and automated tests – we use TOSCA as our tool of choice, as well as Selenium.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Familiarity or previous experience MSD applications is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge in Agile projects and in DevOps delivery. Exposure to the Scaled Agile framework (SAFe would be a definite advantage).
In addition to the above we require the following specific skills for the FMIS project:
- Demonstrated experience in testing Financial Management Information System (FMIS)
- Experienced in working with third-party vendor
In addition to the above we require the following specific skills for the Accessibility Team:
- A good understanding of the New Zealand Government Web Standards and WCAG
- Proven experience in Accessibility Testing using tools such as but not limited to aXe, WAVE, Siteimprove, Tenon, Powermapper or similar
- Familiarity with testing with Assistive Technologies such as but not limited to JAWS and VoiceOver
- Experience writing test audit reports
What’s in it for you?
- Work within one of the sector’s largest technology groups in NZ.
- Work for an organisation that makes a difference in the lives of New Zealanders
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
Please specify in your application which areas are of interest.
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter via the “apply” button. A position description is available below.
Applications close Friday 19th February 2021