• Great opportunities to make a difference within our Service Delivery unit
• Actively participate in the development of service design, service trials and evaluations
• Work with others to turn insights and identified opportunities into differentiated service experiences
• Permanent and Fixed Term/Secondment roles, Wellington based
About the Ministry of Social Development
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) is the lead agency for the social sector. We help the Government to set priorities across the sector, co-ordinate the actions of other social sector agencies and track changes in the social wellbeing of New Zealanders.
About our Team
Client Experience and Service Design is responsible for the ensuring the voice of the client is embedded in the way we design, develop and deliver services to New Zealanders. Through client and channel experience design we are constantly looking for ways to make it easy to deal with us. Never satisfied with the status quo we are always looking for more effective service models and how we can deliver the right services to the right clients at the right time.
About the Role
As a member of one of the service design teams, you will work within a team which is focused on supporting the service matching designs and service models which make sure the right clients are connected to the right case management services, trials and programmes. You will think horizontally, to look for opportunities to connect, improve and identify ways of doing things better. You may be allocated to particular teams on the basis of individual preference or skill portfolio.
About you – Skills and Experience
In this role, you will:
• Identify and share innovative ideas that may contribute to the body of knowledge that will enable improvements to client accessibility and experiences
• Support Senior Designers to identify new service models that could improve outcomes for clients and develop business cases for investment in these new service models
• Draw on a wide range of insight in designing and developing service trials and evaluation
• Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking on service delivery, sharing knowledge and ideas with colleagues
• Participate in service design discussions and sessions with diverse groups of people harnessing their ideas to create innovative service designs and models
• Contribute to the development of cross channel client experience principles and client journey mapping.
How to Apply
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 25th March 2020