Permanent, full time
Based in Ellerslie, Auckland
Our Job Connect team is tasked with the providing an efficient and robust recruitment sourcing and placement service.
About the team you will lead
You will manage a team of phone-based Employment Support Reps (ESR’s), who are dedicated to managing client job opportunities – right from the job brief with employers to placement of clients into meaningful, sustainable employment.
This is a unique recruitment team of sorts – instead of recruiting candidates into the organisation, the Job Connect ESR’s are responsible for the recruitment cycle for MSD clients. This includes listing, searching, screening, shortlisting, referring suitably skills-matched candidates (clients) into employment and providing post-placement client support.
The centralised Job Connect service, provides employers a professional, direct recruitment service that frees up the Work and Income site-based Work Brokers and Employment Coordinators to focus on working with employers to bring in more of the right jobs, managing accounts, and profiling priority clients.
The focal point of your practice will be to lead the team to deliver excellent service. This includes frequently reviewing work processes and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be someone who can motivate, coach, encourage and inspire your teams to succeed. Your ability to establish credibility and manage relationships across diverse internal and external audiences is evident.
Your welcoming approach and Manāakitanga enables you to understand how to best lead a team to success. You will be a proven leader – at a strategic and operational level, as you will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of Regional and National initiatives that achieve successful outcomes.
• An ability to create a compelling vision that motivates the team to achieve
• Innovation, with the ability to strategically position the team to maximise results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Flexible, pragmatic
• Proven relationship management skills
• Successful experience in management / leadership roles
• Experience managing a team that delivers recruitment services would be viewed as advantageous
Remuneration for this role is from $78,027.00 to $97,53.004 per annum. Application along this salary scale is dependent on relevant leadership experience and evidenced skills.
Important recruitment information:
All applicants: It is expected that a current CV and cover articulating your suitability and vision for this position is included. We anticipate a lot of interest in this role and will not be accepting late applications.
• External candidates: Please click the apply now button to submit your online application.
• Current MSD employees: Please apply from a work computer, using your work myHR login.
• Applications close: Monday 17th February 2020 11pm
For any further discussion about the role, contact Alana, EA to the Manager, Job Connect on 04 913 7461.