Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children works to advance the wellbeing and positive long-term outcomes of children and young people in New Zealand. In everything we do, the wellbeing and best interests of children are paramount.
About the team:
The National Contact Centre services the entire country, providing 24/7 service to Tamariki and Whanau. From initial contact, the Contact Centre is involved in each aspect of completing the child’s journey through our multiple services. Within this process, full attention is paid to the accuracy of client records, whilst information security procedures are strictly adhered to.
We are looking for a Technical Systems Support Analyst to provide technical assistance to the contact centre on a daily basis. This involves an in-depth knowledge of contact centre technologies, including a schedule based systems to manage resource, CMS (client management systems) and telephony based services to manage call delivery.
To deliver to a variety of stakeholders, daily, weekly and monthly reports around the service provided by the contact centre. This involves team productivity reporting, weekly leave reports and monthly reporting to senior management. Focus of the team is to evaluate efficiencies to provide value and to review of how to effectively manage the contact centre to achieve quality services.
The team are focused on the future, utilising all the data collected historically to predict and forecast the next steps in service, future proofing for all areas of contact centre improvement.
You will support a large team of Contact Centre agents who consist of Social workers and Operational staff to deliver a quality service to the whole country of New Zealand to the highest standards focusing on customer centric journeys.
We will offer you:
• Development and progression throughout the organisation
• Challenging work which is fast paced, varied and rewarding
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• Salary Range is $54,170 – $68,890
• Full training is offered to the preferred applicant
• Confident communication, both verbal and written
• Previous experience in contact centres or operational delivery roles
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and contact centre technologies
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with people of varying levels
• Effective organisational, planning and time management skills
• A proactive and self-motivated personality
• Be a fast Learner with a can do, positive attitude
• Be able to set an example for the organisation in regards to the values we have
• Professionalism, empathy and cultural awareness
• The ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels
• Strong Excel skills intermediate level and above
• Reporting background utilising, Crystal, SAS, Genesys, CRM systems or similar workflow based customer view, would be an advantage.
On top of this, you’ll have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, and you’ll draw on your problem solving ability to find solutions to challenges within tight deadlines.
How to apply?
Apply online with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Sravani Peddibhotla on email@example.com #LI-ORG
Application close on: 1st April 2020