negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Category: Human resources, recruitment & training
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 10-FEB-20
- Job Reference: 150339
- Job Title: Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Business Unit:
- View No predecessors shoes to fill
- Bring your creativity, passion, innovation and solutions
- Enjoy adulting? So do we! Work flexibly
At Tatauranga Aotearoa, Stats NZ, our vision is to unleash the power of data to change lives. As New Zealand s official data and statistics agency, we are tasked with leading the way for New Zealand s data future, enabling data-led innovation across society, the economy, and the environment.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you ll assist to review, tweak and create new talent acquisition processes, policies, documentation and systems. As a specialist in the area of talent, you ll advise on attraction strategies, sourcing options, tools and systems for recruitment projects and generally help our Hiring Leaders attract and secure the best talent for their teams. Setting up a graduate scheme, talent pooling functions and career expos are also a key part of your role as well as advising on sourcing for scarce talent locally or overseas and ensuring the employee/applicant experience is positive. Your new team includes two Recruitment Specialists and a coordinator to ensure smooth administration.
To achieve great outcomes the following attributes are needed:
- An open and fresh approach, inclusive and collaborative style and the desire to delight your customers.
- Relevant recruitment experience with a focus on talent acquisition including internal and agency experience. Or experience in a Human Resources generalist role that included a large component of talent acquisition.
- Experience reaching out to talent across multiple platforms including an understanding and awareness of language suitable to attract various audiences.
- Demonstrable search skills e.g. Boolean and experience using multiple talent sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn, Seek, Candidate Databases etc.
- Experience developing talent attraction strategies such as local and overseas campaigns to reach people with scarce skills and experience or who are in high demand.
- Experience attracting talent through career expos and graduate schemes.
- Experience and confidence using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to its full capability.
- Knowledge/familiarity or a commitment to learn/understand Te Ao Maori, including ensuring opportunities at Stats NZ reach the Maori community.
You ll be joining an inclusive environment where people, regardless of gender, race, religion or background are supported to be able to do their best work. This includes:
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Balance with life and work commitments
- An environment that s safe and where you can be yourself
To join this future focused organisation click apply and upload your CV including your cover letter. Any questions or for a confidential conversation email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
Click link below to view Position Description or view on our Careers Site www.careers.stats.govt.nz
Talent Acqusition Advisor Position Description FINAL Jan 2020.pdf