Adult Circuits – Day Shift
7:30am to 4:00pm
Are you ready to take your leadership skills to the next level? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join our Adult Circuits day shift team.
As a Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
* Work flow organisation
* Leading and managing your team
* MBU management
* Training, maintaining continuous improvement activities
* Managing non-conformance
* You will also be required to complete a Team Leader development package which will involve internal training.
Ideally you will:
* Have demonstrated confidence in your ability to lead and manage people
* Enjoy facilitating and motivating your team
* Have a health and safety mindset and
* Be able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply now!****
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at email@example.com
When contacting us please provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to requests for reasonable accommodations.
* EEO is the Law
* EEO Supplement
* Pay Transparency
*Reference #:* 54918
*Posted on:* 17 Mar 2020
*Closes on:* 31 Mar 2020 12:00
*Location(s):* New Zealand
*Expertise:* Team Leader
*Job level(s):* Direct