negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Category: Contact Centre
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 13-MAR-20
- Job Reference: MBIE/1456422
- Job Title: Team Leader (Auckland)
- Business Unit:
- Are you looking for a challenge?
- Are you all about building the capability of people?
- Do you work well in a team environment?
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation on a later shift
- Auckland CBD location, Permanent opportunity
If you can answer yes to all these questions then we want to hear from you!!
The Immigration Contact Centre (ICC) is looking for passionate individuals who can lead and develop diverse teams of people that represent different skill levels. A Team Leader opportunity is available in our Auckland ICC, where you will play a key role in continuing to build the capability of an existing team. We need enthusiastic and inspiring leaders to take on an exciting challenge. You will need to be flexible, quick on your feet and be able to embrace the changing environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the functions, philosophies, and operational practices of Immigration New Zealand – or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a variety of settings, including cross-cultural, employee and clientProven ability to develop trust and credibility with managers and staff
- Understands the role within MBIE and how it contributes to MBIE’s purpose
- Experience in using information systems and computer technology
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring people to achieve results and personal growth
- Experience in leadership and management of a team in a service delivery environment
- Experience in implementing quality processes and strategies designed to improve productivity and deliver excellent service to customers
- Experience managing staff in a changing and complex environment
- Dealing with conflicting priorities
- Leadership experience in a Contact Centre environment is an advantage
- Must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to Grow New Zealand for All. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Please submit your application online by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ button. This will allow you to register your details and upload your CV and covering letter.
To find out more about this position, please download a copy of the position description, or if you would like more information please contact Monica Chow @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 24th March 2020.