negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 25-FEB-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1452266
- Job Title: Team Leader – Fees Free
- Business Unit:
If you’re looking for your “why”, then come and join us at TEC. We believe in the transformational benefits of education and vocational training and as a result we invest $3 billion a year in tertiary education and training, and seek to lift the aspirations and skill bases of all New Zealanders from ages 7 to 74.
We’re looking for a Team Leader, Relationship Support, Fees Free, who can lead and support the development of a team to deliver on our Fees Free policy. You will lead a team dedicated to:
- monitoring, assessing and reconciling TEOs’ delivery against their funding; and
- Supporting fees free payment and recovery processes, including continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Supporting the reporting processes TEOs must complete in relation to fees free, including the continuous improvement of reporting processes and tools.
- Determining and recommending Fees Free allocations based on application of criteria and analysis of data.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and lead a team of approx. 3-4 permanent staff to create a sense of vision, engage people to participate and make things happen.
- Proactively work to develop a client focused and strategically aligned delivery of the Frees Free policy.
- Lead and manage the team work effort. Ensure work is of a high quality and business tools and processes are used consistently.
- Set expectations (including standards for excellence), actively managing the performance of staff ensuring performance and development plans are in place, staff receive coaching and feedback, and ensure accountability to required standards through active performance management and development.
What will you bring to the role?
- Your previous team leadership / supervisor experience in a customer centric or policy delivery environment.
- Passion for the customer and building great customer service through a team.
- Experience in contact end to end systems and processes and policy delivery.
What will you get in return?
- Join us at an exciting time where we are continuing to build on our Fees Free approach and standards,
- Collaborative team and supportive manager.
- $110k – $117k+, depending on experience.
- A range of benefits including flexible working options, a wellness programme and the ability to purchase extra leave.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now. Applications close on Sunday 1 March 2020. Applications should be directed to, Mark Brewis, Senior Consultant, Ranstad, via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone 04 471 6464.
Please note you must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residency to be considered for this role.
The TEC is an employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.