negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Waikato
- Date Advertised: 06-NOV-18
- Job Reference: NZ/181485R
- Job Title: Team Manager Contact Centre Support – Hamilton
- Business Unit:
- Experience in a Contact Centre or similar environment focusing on leading quality, performance and excellence
- Able to lead our customers experience with ACC with passion, motivation and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong leadership, analytical and people management skills
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
We have an amazing opportunity to join our world class Contact Centre as the Team Manager Contact Centre Support, you will be responsible for leading a team that provides specialist insights, support information and advice across our contact centres to ensure we deliver a seamless consistent experience to meet the needs of our customers.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- leading a team to ensure the effective planning and assessment of interactions across the contact centre providing measurement of the customer experience across all channels
- working closely with key partners and contact centre leadership team to prepare and communicate trend analysis reporting to ensure performance and service goals are optimised
- working collaboratively to ensure our customer experience (CX) framework programme meets business needs to support the learning and development of staff
- reviewing the survey data for customer feedback on their experiences and work collaboratively to identify and develop customer improvements
- building and lead a highly engaged and motivated team who work together to achieve outstanding results
- monitoring team and individual performance through reporting and drive results through regular support for coaching discussions.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- ideally at least five years contact centre experience working in a technical/analyst or operational capacity
- strong leadership skills with a proven track record of achieving results through people
- the ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple demands from a diverse range of stakeholders
- the ability to positively influence, negotiate and great interpersonal skills across all levels
- excellent knowledge of customer applications/tools, practices and key performance indicators
- sound understanding of risk and audit requirements.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefiting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Monday, 12 November 2018.
Please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.