• Face-to-face training of Service Centre Managers and Regional Directors at sites across New Zealand
• Provide post-implementation support to embed learning into practice
• Fixed Term/Secondment until December 2020
• This role is Wellington based, with travel
About our Team
The Client Experience and Design group is responsible for the ensuring the voice of the client is embedded in the way we design, develop and deliver services to New Zealanders. Through client experience design we are constantly looking for ways to make it easy to deal with us.
About the Role
The Heartbeat project is one of the Ministry’s key priorities and is focused on seeking clients’ feedback and then using the feedback to improve our services.
The focus of this role is to deliver training and post-implementation support to enable national office stakeholders, service centre and contact centre managers, and regional leaders to use the client feedback dashboard to support positive service experience for MSD’s clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• Face-to-face training of managers and regional directors at sites across New Zealand to navigate a dashboard containing client experience feedback and accurately interpret information
• Collaborate with the Learning & Capability team to train and support managers to incorporate dashboard information into staff feedback conversations
• Provide proactive support to recently trained managers through phone, webinar and face-to-face site visits
• Liaise with managers and regional directors about project goals, to share learning resources and support continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills. You’ll have experience in face-to-face training and supporting staff to implement new technology in operational environments. You will be resilient and able to stay calm while responding to questions and communicating key messages in a variety of complex environments.
This role will require a reasonable amount of travel to provide training across 13 regions nationwide. Overnight stays are likely to be required.
How to apply
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button to complete the application form and upload your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 4th March 2020