As the Transformation Lead, your responsibility is delivering business outcomes for The Warehouse Group, working with the various brands and corporate functions to identify, quantify and deliver improvement initiatives.
The role is a core part of the Group-wide Transformation function, which exists as a key enabler to drive transformation activity throughout the business, from direction setting to initiative ownership and delivery. You will need to manage multiple priority business needs at the same time to ensure the team are delivering maximum value to The Warehouse Group.
Key areas of responsibility include:
* Business improvement outcomes, through identifying / supporting / owning initiatives that drive value.
* Role modelling and coaching people within the business as appropriate, demonstrating The Warehouse Group values, and adopting an owner’s mindset.
* Regular governance oversight, including Transformation Office meetings, developing reporting as required, and reviewing and approving improvement initiatives.
* Stakeholder management and giving them a single source of truth.
* Helping the business to focus on change management all while allowing the business to continuously trade effectively.
* Proactively seeks to improve processes and implement best in class solutions, raising quality and productivity in a calculated way.
* Enable higher performance by incrementally improving approaches based on calculated risks and benefits.
Your previous involvement in large transformational change is critical to this role. We are looking for an excellent communicator who can engage at all levels of the business and is not afraid to have tough conversations if needed. You must be analytical, pragmatic, proactive, customer focussed and have excellent attention to detail.
In addition, you will bring the following qualities:
* 8+ years’ experience in business improvement relevant roles, e.g. finance transformation, continuous improvement, project management, senior business analyst
* Industry experience at a senior level either within a large retail /consumer corporation or within a top tier management consulting firm. Private equity experience would be desirable.
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including change management and communications
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Able to Identifying and delivering opportunities
* Experienced at managing projects or delivery work streams / opportuniti
* Strong priorities management and problem-solving capability
* Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to manage workload to meet timescales
* Experienced user of MS Office, Excel
We offer a dynamic, supportive team environment within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. The business is at an exciting point in its life story with a real focus on excellence in the basic business principles for which we are famous. Come work for a Brand that does not need much introduction and be a part of our Warehouse Family and gain further experience at New Zealand’s leading retailer. Apply now!