Job Location: St Kilda / Dunedin / New Zealand Job Type: Casual Title: Uncertified ECE Relieving Teacher – Little Wonders, St Kilda
We’re in the art of making a difference to children’s lives, so if you’ve got a heart of gold then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Little Wonders, St Kilda we offer a wonderful welcoming Centre with 5 rooms, this is an opportunity to become an integral part of supporting our progressive team of educators.
What we can offer you:
– An opportunity to make a real difference to our children, families and company.
– Subsidized childcare in addition to your wage.
– Professional development opportunities.
– A family oriented, caring team
What your day could look like:
As an integral member of our centre’s team, you will play a critical role in helping children to learn, grow and develop. In addition to having a fun, creative and fulfilling work day, you will also be:
– Relationship building with children, families and your team
– Maintaining the best standards of care for all centre children
– Reflecting and applying the centre’s vision and philosophy
– Adhering to and implementing all policies, procedures, and regulations
Sounding great so far? Get in touch with us if you:
– Have ECE experience or are eager to get started
– Genuinely love working with children as part of a team
– Have a strong desire to learn and progress
But above all, if you are warm, friendly, and passionate then please get in touch! If this sounds like what you’ve been dreaming of, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!