Our Paediatric Orthopaedic service at Starship requires a flexible and enthusiastic individual to provide clerical support to the Charge Nurse and other members of the health care team enabling the Unit to meet its objectives.
As a front line contact for all admissions to the unit you will be responsible for the following:
– Maintenance of patient’s assessment files
– Arranging and monitoring patients movements
– Communication and liaison with all team members
– Assisting in ward management functions
This role requires a high level of customer contact therefore effective communication skills with a professional approach and a courteous manner is essential. Ideally you will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be computer literate and a familiarisation with the relevant hospital database applications would be preferable. Training will be provided.
This position is permanent, full time 1.0 FTE / 80 hours per fortnight. The shifts are Monday – Friday, 7am – 3.30pm or Friday 3.30pm – 8.30pm and Saturday 0700 – 1100 Saturday.
To view a copy of the position description, please click here.
In return, we offer:
– Subsidised gym memberships
– Discounts at national retailers
– Free shuttle bus to Greenlane Clinical Centre (operating from Monday-Friday)
– Free boxing, yoga and boot camp
– Five weeks paid annual leave for IEA employees and many more!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We hope you will explore this opportunity further by either applying below or you can contact our Recruitment Consultant Vickie Shakur, at
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to be considered or visit
Applications close:Monday 25th January 2021
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit