negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Category: Other
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 10-JAN-19
- Job Reference: MBIE/1375034
- Job Title: Immigration Manager
- Business Unit:
- Immigration Manager – Manukau
- Manage a team of talented Immigration Officers in a large and action packed Visa Services Office
- Challenging & rewarding leadership opportunity
About the role:
We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, has managed a successful team in complex, high pressured and dynamic environments, and can motivate, inspire and support a team of highly skilled officers to deliver quality immigration outcomes for New Zealand.
Skills and experience required:
The areas listed below are the elements we find important in this role:
- Proven success formally leading teams in a fast–paced service delivery environment.
- Experience in successfully implementing quality processes, organisational plans and systems designed to streamline and improve productivity and performance.
- Effective coaching, leadership and performance management of individuals and teams resulting in personal growth, talent development and achievement of organisational business goals.
- Excellent relationship building and social engagement skills, emotional maturity and pragmatism.
- Recognises the value of collaboration, i.e. plays nicely with others.
- Has integrity, professionalism, and courage.
- Solving complex problems and being able to make sound decisions under pressure.
- The ability to manage and maintain focus on business priorities and service continuity in at times a fluid and ambiguous operating environment.
- Mental agility and resilience to multi-task, juggle competing demands, and maintain a positive disposition to our clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
The positions are in National Documentation and Manukau office. Both INZ offices are located close to the Manukau Bus Depot and Manukau train station. Several public/user pays parking options exist locally. We support flexible work arrangements with regards to core business operating hours.
Applicants must be NZ citizens or permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
All applications must be submitted via our on-line advertisement.
If you have any further questions please email Matt Newman-Hall o firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MBIE/1375034
Application closes at 5pm Monday 21 January 2019