Part time fixed term contract for leader in Health Industry. A varied role with a fantastic team & culture. Central location. MYOB Advanced essential!
Based in the Melbourne CBD, this company is a long standing name in the Health Industry. Known nationally, this organisation has a strong reputation and offers a welcoming environment to any new employee.
The opportunity available is for a Company Accountant to join on a 5 month fixed term contract, working a total of 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday.)
Reporting to the CEO, this part time opportunity encompasses many duties:
- Maintain financial records
- Develop and implement relevant policies and procedures
- Payroll preparation
- PAYG and BAS statement preparation and lodgment
- Bank account maintenance
- Financial report preparation and distribution
- Account auditing
- Asset register maintenance
- Undertake various projects as directed
- CPA / CA Qualified
- MYOB Advanced essential
- Relevant experience in a similar role previously
- Appropriate legislation understanding
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in a Not For Profit? Beneficial!
If you think you can meet all of the above requirements and that this is the job for you please click APPLY below.
Please be aware that only those shortlisted will be contacted.