You will have experience in graphic design, ideally gained within a retail organisation or from an agency. You will be able to hit the ground running producing prints, repeat patterns, and factory ready artwork.
We work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines so need someone with good resilience and the ability to manage pressure. You will be someone who enjoys a varied role, has strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills, as well as being a good team player with a can-do attitude. You will have a great eye and passion for trends and product design with the ability to translate these into products our customers love.
The Design team is critical to our business strategy so we need someone who is an exceptional creative talent and who can work in a fast paced environment with changing demands. This is a great opportunity for you to get exposure working in New Zealand’s largest generalist retail!
* A design degree qualification
* 2+ years graphic design experience, ideally with Licensing experience or if not at least fashion or home/general merchandise experience
* Used to working in a fast-paced environment
* Professional acumen
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Superb time management skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business
* Advanced Illustrator and Photoshop experience
* A passion and excitement for the role and to share our vision and desire to see our designs and stories come alive in-store
*What’s in it for you?*
We offer a dynamic, supportive team environment with a real focus on excellence in the basic business principles for which we are famous.
As part of The Warehouse Group that also includes Noel Leeming, Warehouse Stationery and Torpedo 7 amongst the 20 plus brands, we offer a unique opportunity to shape the design direction for The Warehouse and the wider Group.
Interested? _*Apply now with your CV and portfolio!*_