negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 09-MAR-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1455739
- Job Title: Integrity Intervention Officers – Integrity and Debt, Lower Hutt
- Business Unit:
Integrity Intervention Officers – Integrity and Debt, Lower Hutt
Fixed Term – Part-time Positions (20 hours per week)
Integrity and Debt vision is to make a critical difference for New Zealanders by working with clients early to do the right thing and help them minimise or potentially avoid a debt. We are a unit that provides a range of processing and phone support relating to Information and data matching services.
We are currently recruiting for 12 months fixed term part-time Integrity Intervention Officer roles in Lower Hutt, Wellington
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Excellent client service skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to self-manage, work well under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
- Proven ability to adapt and accept change in addition to working well within a team environment
- Comfortable navigating technology such as different applications on a PC
- Knowledge of principles of Treaty of Waitangi
- Previous product and processing experience is desirable.
- Supportive team environment
- Regular coaching and development
- Salary range is $44,165.00 to $60,727 per annum. Please note salary is pro-rata for part time hours. Application along this scale will be dependent on relevant skills and experience.
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV. You do need to upload a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and skills against the attributes as listed above.
If you currently work for MSD please apply through your myHR careers portal at work. All other candidates, please click the apply now button.