Foodies Learning is on an exciting transformational journey in changing the way we do things and we have a fixed term opportunity through until late December 2021.
As a Learning and eLearning Instructional Designer you will be working in a future-focused Learning team leading and executing the strategic learning plan to empower a high performing culture and build capability within Foodstuffs North Island (FSNI). A key objective in our Learning Strategy is to build up our digital learning assets and create efficiency. This is a project-based role and is aligned to one of our exciting new initiatives in the business.
Working as a trusted partner to the learning team and business you will complete a learning needs analysis, dig deep to understand the complex requirements in our business through the stakeholders, and create a project plan to outline the appropriate deliverables.
Supported by the Retail Programmes Manager you’ll proactively:
· Contribute to our new “best in class” initiative by work collaboratively and cross functionally across multiple stakeholders.
· Partner with the stakeholders in the business to consult, anticipate, design and deliver the end outcome
· Scope the requirements and understanding the outcome required.
· Convert static technical/ process information to digital learning with appropriate application.
· Champion & role model our Foodies culture and values across the business and within the People & Capability team.
The successful candidate for this role will be a very clear and effective communicator, preferably with experience in a medium to large enterprise and have:
· A strong track record in the ability to project manage a learning project, including a Learning Needs Analysis, good stakeholder management skills and strong learning instructional design capability
· The ability to create e-Learning – Digital and online learning solutions and experience with a variety of digital learning creation software.
· Ideally, experience in a retail, or highly customer focused organisation.
· A collaborative working style, take direction and feedback well, add immense value through your creative insights and be able to stand on your own two feet while taking ownership, with pride, of the work that is helping Foodies grow our talent
· Experience in operating as a trusted partner and can communicate well with leaders, stakeholders, multiple external learning partners and love being part of a tight team.