About the Role
As a Registered Nurse in this acute rehabilitation service, you will provide a high standard of rehabilitation services with a person centred approach to clients with acquired brain injuries. Your input as a skilled Registered Nurse with this organisation is highly valued. You will make a difference. You will need to have the ability to work within a team and autonomously. This is a full time role with 24/7 rostered shifts.
* Provide comprehensive rehabilitation nursing
* Assess and create client centred rehabilitation support plans
* Plan, co-ordinate and implement nursing interventions
* Actively participate in clinical reviews
* Aid clients to achieve their maximum level of functioning and independence
Skills & Experience
* Registered Nurse with current New Zealand APC
* Experience in a Neuro Rehabilitation setting or similar
* Demonstrated high standard of clinical care
* Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team
* Have well developed communication skills
About the Company
NZ’s leading organisation in the provision of rehabilitation services; inpatient and community for clients who have sustained traumatic brain injuries. Heavily focused on client centred care – goal driven in enabling clients to maximise their potential for independence and functionality in daily living.
Work for a company that values your skills and knowledge, knowing that as a Registered Nurse you significantly contribute to clients regaining their quality of life and independence.
How to Apply:
Please click on the apply button to apply online.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 275320029 quoting Ref No. 165808 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Frontline Health Auckland is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have new jobs opening up daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.