negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Manawatu – Wanganui
- Date Advertised: 21-OCT-19
- Job Reference: NZ/543119
- Job Title: Risk Management Lead
- Business Unit:
Governance and Assurance
Massey University is a large, complex organisation delivering world-class teaching and research within New Zealand and Internationally. Massey University aspires to be the best and we want to work with the best!
The Enterprise Risk Management Lead will provide expert independent advice and expertise to build a strong, embedded risk culture that leads to risk informed decision-making, and supports the delivery of the University’s strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Leading the continuing development and implementation of the University’s risk management framework, policies, practices, guidelines and tool
- Identifying opportunities to strengthen and build integration of risk thinking into existing and developing processes and activities
- Development and implementation of an agreed annual work programme to build the University’s overall risk management maturity
- Facilitating training sessions and workshops for business unit managers and staff in risk management, including helping them to identify risks and controls
- Supporting strategic projects by facilitating risk assessment and review processes and working collaboratively with key stakeholders to report and monitor project related risk to steering groups and senior managers
We want to hear from you if you have experience in the following areas:
- Providing risk management advice in areas of complexity and ambiguity
- Facilitating risk workshops and discussions
- Designing and and implementing risk management frameworks, systems and processes
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- An ability to build, maintain and leverage relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
At Massey University, we offer a variety of benefits including a flexible working environment and lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. Expect to enjoy a variety of tasks, and the challenge of working in a very unique operating environment.
This permanent, full-time position is based at the University’s Manawatū campus, however part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Closing date: 5 November 2019
Reference number: GA_GA_543_10/19
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz