A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Around the world, customers in agriculture, foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Reporting to the District Manager, and ideally based in the Rotorua / Tokoroa region, you will be part of our Food & Beverage division delivering cleaning and sanitising solutions through high-quality services and technologies. You will be providing value to our customers through key projects at their sites and will also be driving sales and business development opportunities for Ecolab’s products and services to customers within the farming industry.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated and results driven individual with excellent communication skills to further develop their career.
• Achieve the territory budget in a timely and efficient manner to achieve divisional goals and manage territory expenses.
• Maximise sales opportunities through the selling of new or existing product programs to new or existing customers.
• Deliver the highest levels of customer service, technical support, problem solving and training within customer operations.
• Maintain contact with customers and prospects, ensuring that their needs are understood and are being properly addressed.
• Liaise between customers and internal departments to arrange pricing and invoicing, delivery, special instructions and any other issues to facilitate sales.
• Maintain a list of active prospects for new business.
• Visit retailers on a regular basis to maintain positive customer relationships, to implement Ecolab promotions and in-store product presentations, and to formally review Route Cards
By nature, you will demonstrate:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with both internal & external customers
• Delivering a hands-on approach to service execution and adding value
• The ability to work independently and remotely
• Excellent problem-solving aptitude
• A tremendous desire to succeed and continue your learning & development
Technically, you will have:
• Previous Territory Management experience and/or successful sales track-record
• Strong interpersonal and influencing ability
• Sound mechanical reasoning
• Digitally savvy
• Tertiary skills are advantageous but not essential.
• Ideally have a dairy background though is not a prerequisite.
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome.
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the benefits you could enjoy:
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Rewarding company superannuation
• Health and Well-being Subsidy of $250 per year
• Purchased Additional Annual Leave option and MY Days bonus leave program, giving employees up to 7 weeks off per year!
• Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
• Attractive Staff Product Discounts
• Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.