negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 07-MAR-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1455620
- Job Title: Change Impact Lead – Fixed Term
- Business Unit:
If you’re looking for your “why”, then come and join us at TEC. We truly believe in the transformational benefits of education and vocational training, as a result we invest $3 billion a year in tertiary education and training. We seek to lift the aspirations and skill bases of all New Zealanders from ages 7 to 74.
We’re looking for a Change Lead for the Reform of Vocational Education (RoVE) programme, on a fixed term basis until June 2021. RoVE is the largest transformational change in the education sector in over 30 years, creating a strong, unified, sustainable system for all vocational education, with learners at its centre.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Implementation and Change Manager, you will deliver and support the strategic planning, analysis and implementation, of the change management framework and processes, to ensure the successful implementation of the RoVE programme.
- Identifying and assessing the impact of change on stakeholders.
- Ensuring the best outcomes of change by balancing conflicting or challenging implementation objectives, constraints or delivery timelines.
- Focusing on changes to business processes, behaviours, systems and technology, and organisation structures (as applicable).
- Working with other change and project teams to assist initiatives realise ongoing benefits by ensuring measures are put in place against employee adoption and usage.
- Coaching and mentoring key stakeholders on change management strategies and tactics.
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience in leading change and knowledge of change processes, ideally across an organisation as well as significant projects.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and implementing detailed change management plans including: generating leadership commitment, building project momentum, and project stabilisation.
- Extensive experience in influencing and negotiating with others.
What will you get in return?
- Lead role with the opportunity to have a real impact on a significant transformational change for NZ.
- Join a vibrant team who want to make a difference.
- $120 – 140k+, depending on relevant experience.
- The TEC offers a range of benefits including flexible working options, additional leave and a wellness programme.
How to apply:
To apply, click the ‘Apply’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability.
Applications close on Sunday 22 March 2020.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz.
The TEC is an employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.