negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 17-FEB-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1450758
- Job Title: Change Management Analyst – Fixed Term (22months)
- Business Unit:
The TEC Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua is a small Crown agency with a big job to do – ensuring New Zealanders have the skills and the knowledge they need to ensure lifelong success to build a great country. We lead the Government’s relationship with the tertiary education sector in New Zealand and provide career services from education to employment.
We are seeking a Change Management Advisor to join us and provide expertise on our Data 2020 project. This project will deliver a new data exchange platform with greater flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the tertiary education and careers system.
What will you be doing?
- Implement and support the use of agreed change approach, templates and methodology, and review regularly to ensure these remain suitable for the scale and size of the change being implemented.
- Monitor and react to changes in the project adjusting and creating new change practices as required.
- Work with others including project leads and TEC’s communications team to develop applicable impact plans.
- Support sponsors and project team in integrating change and engagement collateral and activities into the project and TEC.
What can you bring?
- Demonstrable experience in creating and implementing detailed change management plans including: generating leadership commitment, building project momentum, communicating key messaging, training on systems, and project stabilisation.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, tools and frameworks to increase organisational performance e.g. Prosci®
- Experience in managing complex stakeholder communities and all practice and activities needed to support them.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages and change management outcomes, active listening skills and the ability to specifically draw out and articulate how benefits will be realised (as a result of impacts being well addressed).
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to partner with technical leads, project managers, and other stakeholders impacted by the Data 2020 Project.
- Experience in design and delivery of workshops.
What will you get in return?
- Be integral to preparing our people to operate differently in line with our organisational strategy and values.
- Join a new team introducing and facilitating best practice change management activity for organisational success.
- $92k – $109k+ depending on experience.
- The TEC offers a range of benefits including, flexible working options, a wellness programme and ability to purchase extra leave.
How to apply:
To apply, click the ‘Apply’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability.
Applications close 5pm on 28 February 2020.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz.
Please note you must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residency to be considered for this role.
The TEC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.