negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: Education & Training
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 25-MAR-20
- Job Reference: EDU/1435304B
- Job Title: Lead Advisor – Learning Support Coordinator Toolkit Development
- Business Unit:
Lead Advisor – Learning Support Coordinator Toolkit Development
Service Support Team
Location to be negotiated
We are looking for a Lead Advisor who can lead and deliver on the development, collation, alignment and maintenance of the Learning Support Toolkit (toolkit). This toolkit will provide Learning Support Coordinators (LSCs), teachers and educators with professional knowledge, evidence based strategies and best practice information to foster participation, progress and wellbeing of all tamariki and rangatahi with learning support needs.
Functions include procurement management, oversight of the toolkit and to ensure information is readily available. A key part of this role is to develop online guides, align current resources, create new resources, identify and report where future supports are required.
The work is complex, demanding and involves:
- Having oversight of the toolkits for Learning Support within the context of LSCs, teachers and educators
- Providing subject matter expertise across website information, resources and toolkits
- Managing the improvement of resources in the toolkit.
- Making recommendations on future resource options for Learning Support Action Plan (LSAP) and Learning Support Delivery Model (LSDM)
- Preparing documents in line with established procurement guidelines
- Working closely with Manager Service Support, Specialist Service Leads and regional Performance and Quality Team to ensure alignment of project outcomes, planning for future resources and any resource implications
- Contributing to cross-Ministry and cross-government Learning Support initiatives.
In this role you will be expected to contribute to the overall work of the team. The successful applicants will need to demonstrate proficiency in:
- developing and leading assigned portfolio areas
- identifying activities that need a coordinated approach and working to ensure integrated planning, delivery and reporting
- Tracking, anticipating and responding to emerging risks and issues
- Leading new service design and improvement initiatives
- Ensuring existing tools are kept current, up-to-date, and sufficient stocks are available
- Identifying and filling gaps in existing tools.
If you’re interested in making a difference and this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
For further information please contact Janine Moss, email: email@example.com
Applications close 3 April 2020.